- 1 bag of Selecta Black Truffle Potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of jabugo ham
- oil and salt
1. Place a base of Selecta Black Truffle Potatoes on a plate.
2. Reserve two eggs in a bowl. Put a frying pan on the fire with a splash of oil and let it heat up. When the oil is hot, add the eggs and fry them.
3. Once done, put them on top of the potatoes, covering the surface with a little oil left over from frying.
4. In the same hot pan, add the ham slices, round and round for a few seconds and place them on top of the eggs, and you'll taste an exquisite, simple and fast-made dish.