Unsure what to buy for the foodie on your list?
You cannot go wrong with some high-quality Spanish imports! Desserts, handmade ceramics, meats and more - there is something for even the most discerning person on your list.
1. Bring them the Gifts of Delight, Celebration & Joy with a Christmas favourite, Lacasa Turrón - Typically enjoyed as a Christmas dessert in Spain, Turrón is a nougat confection that is shaped into a bar shape. We carry many Lacasa Turrón confections in flavours like Brownie, Almond, Maria Cookie, Rice Pudding and more.
2. Show How Much they Mean to You by Giving them the Best, Iberian Ham - Iberico Ham has been called the finest ham in all the world. Your foodie recipient is sure to have heard of it; it is a delicacy in Spain. At The Spanish Store™, we carry full Iberian Ham legs, pre-sliced Iberian ham, Iberian chorizo and more.
3. Invite them to the Next Level with the Gift of the Best Tools, Iberian Ham Tools - When you invest in the experience of a bone-in Iberian Ham, you need the proper tools, of course! On The Spanish Store™, you can find ham holders and professional stainless steel knives to make the experience as seamless as possible!
4. A Satisfying & Decadent Treat they will Love You For, Cudié Catànies - Cudié Catànies are handmade confections of caramelized Marcona almonds bathed in a secret dried-fruit praline recipe and decorated with real cocoa powder. This sweet Spanish treat comes in a variety of flavours, and makes a great stocking stuffer!
5. An Essential Classic in Every Home, Olive Oil - Quality Olive Oil brings a flavour to dishes that cannot compare. A premium olive oil is a gift that will impress any food lover in your life. Read more about Spanish Olive Oils HERE.
6. The Best Meats Spain has to Offer, Sausages - Spanish sausages and charcuterie meats are a must-have for any Holiday tapas evening! Mouth-watering Chorizo, Fuet, Serrano Ham and more make great stocking stuffers.
7. Share the Gift of Flavour & Abundance with, Spices and Seasonings - Give the gift of a well-stocked Spanish pantry! From saffron to smoked paprika, Himalayan salt and more - The Spanish Store™ offers many spice and seasoning blends to bring Spanish flavours to your recipient’s (or your!) kitchen.
8. A Fun & Creative Way to Experience Spain at Home: Paella Kit - Whether your giftee is just starting out with paella, or is a seasoned pro, the Carmencita Paella Kits with Pan are the ideal all-in-one gift for the paella lover in your life
9. Beautiful Hand-Painted Ceramics - Antonio Ortiz handmade Spanish ceramics add a pop of colour to any Holiday gift, and kitchen, not to mention they are practical!
10. Unique Spanish Delicacy & Dessert, Chocolate Figs - Rabitos Royal Chocolate Fig Bonbons are the most delightful Spanish experience! Dried figs are stuffed with truffle and covered with chocolate for decadent Holiday treat.