- Fillet steak
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Two tubs of apple and pear
- A few chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- Egg to coat
- Covered "extra crispy"
- Oil for frying
- Open the fillet steak, flatten them and season with salt and pepper.
- Put a spoonful of apple and pear on top of each book, on top, pieces of gorgonzola cheese, and then we close the fillet steak.
- Pass them through the egg and the "extra crispy" plaster.
- Fry them in the oil for frying, and once finished it would be ready to serve