Enate Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot
750 mL | Bottle | 14.5 % alc./vol.
Description: A 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Merlot red wine with a cosmopolitan character and an intense ruby red colour.
- Tasting notes: Intense ruby red colour, this wine is complex and evocative on the nose and has subtle flavours of forest fruits, such as black currant and blackberry, with elegant hints of blue flowers and traces of pepper, vanilla and herbs
- It is smooth and rounded on the palate with beautiful soft tannins, giving way to bursts of flavours with hints of oak from its time in the barrel
- A well-balanced acidity ensures an excellent ageing the bottle over the next five years
- Easy to drink, it is complex and evocative on the nose
- Designation of origin: Somontano
Availability: You can buy this product from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO), either online (at www.lcbo.com) or in-store (at LCBO Store #149, near the corner of Bloor and Royal York, in Toronto).
NOTE: Orders placed online can only be shipped to an address within the province of Ontario or to the LCBO store of your choice.