Aller au contenu
Savour your pasta like never before, the Spanish way, with none other than chorizo—Spain’s famous rust-red cured sausage.
- Bring water to a boil with a pinch of salt and the olive oil. Add uncooked pasta. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, dice the chorizo and heat a pan with olive oil.
- Fry the diced chorizo in the pan for 4–5 minutes. Then add tomato sauce, salt and sugar.
- Cook for 10–15 minutes on medium to low heat.
- Mix the sauce and pasta well and serve.