Chorizo Hot or Mild with Fried Egg is an easy and delicious tapa. This dish is a classic and can be for breakfast, lunch or supper.
Prep time: 5 minutes
1 Goikoa Chorizo Mild or Hot 225g
- 2 eggs
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (1881)
- Pinch of salt (Carmencita Sea Salt)
- 2 slices of a baguette
- Pinch of parsley (Carmencita Parlsey)
- Slice the chorizo and fry until lightly crisp. Put aside.
- Using the same pan, generously add extra virgin oil.
- Once oil is hot, fry the eggs to your liking and place in a small ceramic bowl.
- Add the grilled chorizo
- Sprinkle with a touch of parsley
- Place the pieces of baguette on the side of the dish.
- Serve Hot.