Omelettes in Spain are nothing like regular omelettes; they’re more flavourful and chunkier! The best part? Making an omelet Spanish-style is easy if you have the right ingredients. Here’s how to make this delicious meal in 10 minutes — and it’s all-natural!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 jar of Ferrer Tapas Spanish Omelet Mix
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs and season them with salt. Set aside.
- Pour the Spanish omelet mix into a hot frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the eggs, incorporate and cook for 2-3 more minutes, flipping once.
- Add half a teaspoon of paprika to give colour and spiciness to your omelet.
- Add any extra veggies, including bell peppers and mushrooms, to give variety to your omelettes.
- Calories: 183
- Fat 13.6 gr
- Carbs 7.1 gr
- Protein 9.1 gr