Ventresca Salad with Tomato and Piquillo Peppers is proof that a delicous salad can be prepared with little time in the kitchen. This dish is an exquisite mix of vetrensca (tuna belly) and piquillo peppers.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 can of Serrats Ventresca (tuna belly)
- 1 fresh heirloom tomato
- 1 jar of Bajamar piquillo peppers
- 1 fresh onion (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (1881)
- Pinch of salt (Carmencita Sea Salt)
- Slice the fresh tomato and place the slices beside each other on a plate.
- Slice the fresh onion and place on top of the tomato slices.
- Lay the piquillo peppers on top of the fresh onion.
Place the ventresca loins on top of the piquillo peppers.
Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the sea salt on top.
- Serve cold.