Artichoke hearts are deliciously tender, silky and pleasantly earthy — they’re a delicacy. When cooked with high-quality olive oil and salty serrano ham, artichoke hearts are just in another category. This is a beautiful tapa, starter, appetizer or bite to have around, especially when sharing a bottle of wine with your loved ones!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 Jar of Artichoke hearts
- 4 slices of Serrano ham
- Olive oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- Cut Serrano ham into small pieces and the artichoke hearts into halves.
- Pour a few tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan, add the Serrano ham and the artichokes.
- Sauté gently until brown on all sides and tender. Season with salt and serve warm.
- If you are using our Dantza artichokes, they are already cut into halves.
- Artichokes are by nature highly delicate, so handle each with care. Avoid mashing or stirring the artichoke hearts. Instead, use your hands (carefully, without burning yourself) or a spoon.
- Calories: 95
- Fat 6 gr
- Carbs 5.3 gr
- Protein 6 gr