Skip to content
Gratinéed food gives such great results in the kitchen! It is always delicious, especially if we use top-quality ingredients such as red piquillo peppers and white tuna.
- Prepare the white sauce:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour and lightly toast the mixture.
- Add the milk that has previously been gradually boiled, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Add salt and pepper, and sprinkle the ground pepper and nutmeg.
- Fill the red piquillo peppers with the white tuna.
- Place them in a refractory baking dish.
- Cover them with the white sauce.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Cook au gratin in the oven until they turn golden in colour.