Paella is one of Spain’s most renowned dishes far and wide, but in Spain, Paella is known as a dish specifically from the Valencia region in Eastern Spain. Regardless of its origins, Paella is a dish that is taken very seriously in Spain; each family, household, or restaurant will have its own special paella recipe – which is oftentimes passed down through the generations.
At The Spanish Store™, we offer many different products to help you make a spectacular, authentic, paella dish from the comfort of your own home. You can bring the flavours of Spain right to your very own dinner table with our Paella Mixes and Kits!
For the Paella Kits, we’ll provide everything you need for the dish – just add protein or extra toppings! If you’re looking for a bundle with all of the extras check out our New Mediterranean Paella Experience Kit.
How to make a Paella with one of our Carmencita Mixes:
- Heat the Olive Oil (Naturvie Extra Virgin Olive Oil Arbequina) in the Paella Pan (Original Paella Enamelled Steel Paella Pan).
- Sauté some vegetables (Optional: Dantza Whole Artichokes DO Tudela, Serrano Roasted Red Pepper.)
- Add the rice (Sivaris Bomba Rice).
- Stir for 1-2 minutes on low heat.
- Add the contents of the envelope.
- Mix the spices in well with the rice.
- Add 3 cups of water.
- Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes more on low heat, until the water has been absorbed. You can add saffron threads at this time, and sea salt. (Carmencita Saffron Threads Extra, Carmencita Mediterranean Sea Salt)
Enjoy – it’s that easy! If you prefer video – watch this easy ‘How To’ video by Carmencita.
Shop Online at: https://thespanishstore.com/collections/rice-pasta
If you’re looking for a bundle of all of these products, check out our New Mediterranean Paella Experience Kit available at THIS LINK.