Meat lasagne with Spicy Chorizo is a simple and easy recipe that everyone can enjoy.
Servings: 6 - 8
Prep time: 120 minutes
- 200 g of Goikoa Spicy Chorizo
- One packet of lasagne sheets (around 14 depending on the oven dish)
- 500 g minced beef
- Half a fresh red pepper
- Half a fresh onion
- 1 large carrot
- 200 g APIS tomato sauce casero
- Emmental cheese
- Pinch of oregano and basil (Carmencita)
- Pinch of salt (Carmencita Sea Salt)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (1881)
For the bechamel: 1 litre of whole milk, 100 g butter, 80 g flour, pinch nutmeg and salt.
- Fry the pepper, carrot and onion on a low heat with a pinch of salt.
- Add the minced beef and the diced Goikoa Chorizo Extra Sarta and leave to fry.
- Next, add the tomato sauce and spices, and leave to cook.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta sheets in a saucepan with plenty of boiling water, then drain and dry with kitchen roll.
- Lay out the pasta sheets on a baking tray, cover with the vegetable mix, meat and chorizo, and cover with bechamel. Repeat in the same order until finished.
- Finally, add the grated cheese and bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes, then enjoy!
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan at a medium heat without boiling.
2. In a separate pan, melt the butter over a low heat. Once melted, remove from the heat and gradually mix in the flour, stirring constantly with a whisk to avoid lumps.
3. Add the hot milk and stir with the whisk for several minutes till the sauce begins to thicken and becomes smooth. At this point, add salt and nutmeg, and stir again.