Potatoes are universal snacks and quick bites. The starchy root veggie is versatile too, and it’s one of the most popular tapas in Spain. Patatas bravas are fiery one-biters to keep your hunger at bay.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 4 Potatoes
- Olive oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- 1 jar Ferrera Brava Sauce
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Season with salt.
- Pour olive oil into a frying pan and fry the potatoes while stirring often until golden.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and toss them with the Ferrara Brava Sauce. Serve warm.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized cubes.
- Leave the potatoes unpeeled for a rustic look and a distinct texture.
- Calories: 222
- Fat 7.3 gr
- Carbs 36.8 gr
- Protein 4.4 gr