Tapas are enjoyable year-round. Whether you are a seasoned chef or just starting your cooking journey these simple tapas recipes will be sure to please you and your dinner guests.
Serrano Ham and Asparagus
- Wrap asparagus with the ham and place in the oven on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until desired tenderness.
Roasted Red Peppers & White Tuna
- Place white tuna on a plate.
- Add the roasted red peppers on top (at room temperature).
- Drizzle with a touch of olive oil.
Roasted Red Peppers with Garlic
- Add olive oil and garlic to a pan on the stove.
- Add the red peppers once the garlic has flavoured the oil.
- Cook only until they are warm as they are already pre-cooked.
- Serve on top of a toasted baguette.
- Cut the artichokes into halves and place them on a tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until toasted.
Artichokes with Serrano Ham
- Cut Serrano ham into small pieces.
- Put olive oil in a pan, add the Serrano ham and the artichokes (cut into halves).
- Artichokes are delicate so we recommend handling them with a spoon (carefully) or with your hands (being mindful of the heat of course). Do not stir them.
- Rotate them once they are browned.
- Serve as is.
- Peel and dice potatoes. Boil until tender. Drain.
- In a frying pan with olive oil, lightly brown the potatoes.
- Place in a serving bowl and drizzle with brava sauce in a line formation.
- Optional: Place a dollop of mayo in the centre for dipping (or aioli).
- Take the cheese, set it out for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Slice into triangles like a pizza, drizzle olive oil on top.
Give these authentic recipes a shot and you will be amazed at how simple it is to cook both healthy and delicious meals for entertaining and your enjoyment.