1881 Sherry Vinegar Reserva 250 ml
250 ml | Bottle
Description: Authentic Vinagre de Jerez (the freshly pressed unfermented juice of the sherry grape).
- Authentic sherry vinegar is called Vinagre de Jerez
- Aged in wood a minimum of 2 years
- Produced from the must (freshly pressed, unfermented juice) of the sherry grape
- Made in the Spanish province of Cádiz, in an area known as the Sherry Triangle
- Pale golden in color and full-bodied, with a rich, strong, nutty, sweetish flavor that is well-rounded and complex
Ingredients: Sherry vinegar.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.