Who’s up for a berry-licious gin & tonic? Let’s make ourselves a refreshing cocktail that’s perfect for warm evenings with friends. Gin is a big deal in Spain, and they make some of the best. Together with fresh strawberries, you get a colourful drink with the most pleasantly bitter-sweet taste.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 oz Puerto de Indias Strawberry Gin
- 1 can or bottle of tonic water
- 3 fresh strawberry slices or raspberries
- A twist of lime
- Fill a tall glass with fresh ice and pour the gin.
- Place the strawberry slices and top with tonic water.
- Garnish with a lime twist and enjoy!
- Regular gin will also work well with this recipe.
- Add any berries you can find, but ensure they are fresh!
- Calories: 203
- Fat 0 gr
- Carbs 33.1 gr
- Protein 0.1 gr